2 August 2021
Short-Term Freelance Post (Maternity Cover): Website and Social Media Support
We’re recruiting! Apply for this short-term freelance post by 10th August 2021.
The Dewar Arts Awards are proud to support the brightest and best of Scotland’s young artistic talent. We fund exceptional young artists in any discipline who do not have the financial means to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for expressions of interest in a short-term freelance post at Dewar Arts Awards to curate the content of our website and social media channels.
The post will be available in the first instance for a period of six months to cover maternity leave.
• Ensuring smooth running of website and social media channels.
• Sourcing, creating and scheduling content.
• Reporting on engagement.
• Attending meetings if requested.
How to apply
• Your expression of interest in this post should include your relevant experience and reasons for applying.
• You should provide a full CV and include the names and addresses of two referees and your own contact details (including telephone number and e-mail address).
• Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
• The information requested should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 10th August 2021. If needed, enquiries for further details can also be e-mailed to this address.